Friday, September 11, 2015

Farm girl vintage - week 20




Week 20 and just three weeks to go in the sew along. At least 40 blocks made in sizes ranging from 6" to 18". I have added the pig block recently released by Lori and this week I have made my version of the corn on the cob block.  The first block is summer star and the sunflower yellow and grass green fabrics shout summer.
 
 
The Sunday morning block is only 6" large and I love the summery green that I chose for this block too. All of this week's blocks sort of co-ordinate, but not deliberately so.


And then there's the summery corn on the cob block, but my variation of it. Again it looks very summery.

 
And here are this week's blocks together. I think they go well together. I like the 6" by 12" corn on the cob block. I think I need to make my crops block from June into a flower with next week's sunny sunflower block. and I also want to make a 6" tomato block for next week.
 

No comments: