Thursday, January 29, 2015

Two years late but a finish never the less

 
 
I bought the kit for the Christmas knitted bunting at Knit & Stitch over two years ago. I also bought one for Claire as her Christmas present. Claire finished hers and made a second for a baby. Mine was almost finished apart from the string which I finished this month. I've even blocked it and it's ready for the Jersey Eisteddfod in March. I think I need to put it on a cardboard base to keep it nice and flat.
 
 
 
I'm also trying to finish up all of the odds and sods of moisturisers, cleansers and more. I seem to have more eye creams, hand creams and body lotions than anything else. I've definitely made progress on this in January. I have two containers in the top drawer by my bed and I need to work through them. I've just found a small pot of Crème de la Mer moisturiser which I've started using up.
 
I'm looking out of the window and it's a dreary damp day - to go on this morning's WI walk or not? I'll decide in half an hour.