Monday, March 31, 2014

Siblings Together 2 April!!

 
I know it's still March but when Penny posted the instructions for her choice for April. I just had to get started. She chose the Simply Woven block following a Moda Bakeshop tutorial I love doing the Siblings Together blocks as we stash bust ( i.e. use our own fabrics). First of all I cut the off white background from my stash and then checked my scrap bags which are sorted by colour. Penny guided on the colours she wanted for each strip which makes it quicker to choose. Where I didn't have a suitable piece  in my scraps , I found fabric in my basket which has fabric to sort and that was very fruitful.
 
 
I've been very successful listing some fabric on Lorraine's Facebook group which has encouraged me to continue today. More to come tomorrow.


No comments: