Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Deck the halls with boughs of holly


The Frosted Pumpkin have just started sign ups for their two Christmas cross stitch patterns. As a Halloween Speedy Stitcher I was lucky enough to win both patterns. I ordered some linen and the other threads I needed on Sunday an they arrived on Tuesday. I must not start stitching the frames for the Twelve Days of Christmas.
 
Photo by Amanda Elizabeth Jennings
 
Firstly there is Christmas on Gingerbread Lane. You can see the variation in colour of the bricks due to the hand dyed weeks threads used. With this Pattern Subscription you will be sent PDF Patterns:

November 15th
November 22nd
November 29th
 
Photo by Amanda Elizabeth Jennings
And then we countdown to the 12 days of Christmas. This song is a popular quiz question but I can only remember from 7 downwards. The first PDF for this arrives on 29th November. But first I must finish my bunting.

No comments: