A successful October with my UFO finished - Vintage Holiday quilt.
Full details of this quilt this can be found here
And this month Judy has chosen: #9 which happens to be my Live Laugh Stitchery. That happens to be on my messy table so I don't have to locate it and hopefully it will be worked on and possibly completed this month.
This is my progress so far this year:
2. Jan Krentz difficult quilt - Summer salsa lone star
4. Heart stitchery
7. Modern V meets Thimbleberries scraps
8. Christmas table runner
9. Love laugh live stitchery
10. accuquilt feathered applique
11. Fat Quarter stars - just making some setting blocks
12. TQS BOM
I'm not sure what number is left for December - possibly 4?? I'd better not work on that one this month as it's almost finished just an hour of sticthing left, add some borders, add the crystals to replace the french knots and mount on a canvas.