Thursday, November 01, 2012

November UFO


A successful October with my UFO finished - Vintage Holiday quilt.


Full details of this quilt this can be found here

And this month Judy has chosen: #9 which happens to be my Live Laugh Stitchery. That happens to be on my messy table so I don't have to locate it and hopefully it will be worked on and possibly completed this month.

This is my progress so far this year:
1. blue and cream stars - finished for February

2. Jan Krentz difficult quilt - Summer salsa lone star
3. rainbow squares - finished in Septeber
4. Heart stitchery
5. Disappearing nine patch - finished for January
6. Swoon finished in May
7. Modern V meets Thimbleberries scraps
8. Christmas table runner
9. Love laugh live stitchery
10. accuquilt feathered applique
11. Fat Quarter stars - just making some setting blocks
12. TQS BOM
13. Vintage holiday finished in September

I'm not sure what number is left for December - possibly 4?? I'd better not work on that one this month as it's almost finished just an hour of sticthing left, add some borders, add the crystals to replace the french knots and mount on a canvas.

2 comments:

AnnieO said...

Congratulations on a very pretty finish! Hard to believe the last pick is in only a few weeks. I've swapped projects a lot but know the hardest one I left for last :)

Cheryll said...

Oooh how pretty! Love this quilt so congrats on a finish! :)