Wednesday, July 18, 2012

WIP Wednesday


A little progress since last week and a new project. One that I knew that was due to be started - my July Schnibble. However I was cutting early in the morning, not concentrating, and I made a mistake. Unfortunately that meant a little online shopping trip to buy a replacement charm pack and whilst there I bought some Kona white for signature blocks for the Kinky bee swap.

New Projects:
My July Schnibble which was own choice and I'm using Reunion by Sweetwater.




Ongoing Projects:
I have been working on several projects this week:
Farmer's Wife Quilt - I finished block 87 star gardener. Only 14 blocks left to make. The last few blocks have so many more pieces than the first blocks, funny that. And as I'm gettingg to the ends of my fabrics, my favourites have gone and I'm having to use up my not so favourites.
Hopscotch - bunnies ears have been trimmed and it needs to be pressed and basted on the long arm ready for some straight line quilting on my Bernina.
I have also packed my Rosalie Quinlan stitchery to play with whilst in Liverpool. I took it to my Wednesday group and realised I had no thimble and the part I was stitching should have been chain stitch and not back stitch so all I achieved was some unpicking and lots of chatting.

Back-Burner:
Christmas stars
Hope Love and Friendship by Rosalie Quinlan
Hexy MF

This week's stats:
New projects - 1
Completed projects - 0
Currently in progress - 7

No comments: