Thursday, July 05, 2012

2012 finish along third quarter

Despite finishing lots of projects over the last three months and in particular June, only my Swoon quilt was on my list for the second quarter. Many of the projects from last quarter will appear again along with the Schnibbles for the next three months.

2012 Finish-A-Long



1. July Schnibble - July is your own choice so I have ordered the two Schnibble books to see what in the books inspires me otherwise it'll be Paganini. I have a number of double charm packs in stock to use for this purpose.
2. August Schnibble
3. September Schnibble
4. Hope Love and Friendship by Rosalie Quinlan as I'm taking this on holiday with me in August.



5. Hopscotch Quilt a long which needs the blocks to be sewn together. I have four rows sewn together so far.



6. Christmas stars for which I still need to make some spacer blocks. The spacer blocks have been designed and some have been sewn together.


7. Almost forgot rainbow squares which is project 12 selected by Judy to be finished this month.

As well as these I will be working on my Hexy MF with Lorraine and Jenny (nine out of 24 flowers done so far) and my Kinky Bee blocks.

No comments: