Sunday, July 01, 2012

Christopher Robin would love these

I was going to wait until Friday to share my hexagon progress, but I love the fussy cut guards so I thought I would share today. I love the stripe that surrounds the guard and the secondary pattern it makes around the central cream hexagon.




Lorraine has her hexagons ready to take on holiday with her. I admire her ability to resist temptation and starting sewing them together. My holiday isn't until August so I will probably have finished these before then and I will take some stitcheries away with me instead.

Now I must start doing some freehand machine quilting on my TQS 2010 BOM after getting ready for the day. This afternoon there is an impromptu Big Band performance at Rozel harbour on a concrete bunker on the small pier. Sounds like a recipe for disaster. However the nearby Hungry Man cafe serves lovely bacon rolls for after the performance.

No comments: