Having shared my list of nine items to sew in the next week, I completed threee yesterday. Then at about 2 o'clock my long arm started playing up which is a shame as I was on target to finish Sarah's quilt too.
So I finished Liz's quilt which looks beautiful. See it here. I was looking for a project to teach for Sirens WI on 3 March so I have now chosen this quilt pattern. Contact me for further details if you'd like to attend.
Fiona's Christmas present is now bound. I finished this whilst waiting for Lizzie to do her hour of swimming.
I also did a Heart of Friendship which is meant to be peach on cream, mine's more pale orange on beige but I'm sure there will be many variations on the theme. I used my new Sizzix dies which only arrived the day before - very timely.
I also finished my Christmas cards which will be posted today. So my list now looks like this. The remaining items will take a little longer to finish. Sarah's quilt definitely has priority.
1. Sarah's quilt to be machine quilted;
3. Machine applique sample for January workshop to show at CQ;
4. Disappearing nine patch sample for January workshop to show at CQ;
7. gift for Lizzie which is planned but that's about it;
8. Table runner - blocks completed and now need to be set together and quilted; and
9. Tree skirt - pattern and backing fabric purchased yesterday