1. Jan Krentz difficult quilt - Summer salsa lone star. This is going to be a challenge to remember all the tips Jan gave us and I have a horrible feeling I might have used up some of the fabrics I used.
2. blue and cream stars. Quilting needs unpicking as there was a pleat in the backing and put it on the long arm - in the depths of my cupboard so no photo.
3. rainbow squares - in process of quilting being unpicked
4. 2 from 1 awaiting border fabric
5. Disappearing nine patch
6. TB BOM - almost finished quilting when my machine developed problems
7. Modern V meets Thimbleberries scraps - quilting needs to be finished
8. Christmas table runner - stitcheries done just need to put it together
9. Love laugh live stitchery
10. accuquilt feathered applique - should look like this
11. Disappearing nine patch runner - half way through being quilted
12. TQS BOM - piecing finished. Needs to be pressed and wadding purchased. I have the backing somewhere. I want to do some custom quilting on my long arm for this one, so it may take a back seat for a few months.