Tuesday, December 27, 2011

2012 twelve UFO challenges

1. Jan Krentz difficult quilt - Summer salsa lone star. This is going to be a challenge to remember all the tips Jan gave us and I have a horrible feeling I might have used up some of the fabrics I used.



2. blue and cream stars. Quilting needs unpicking as there was a pleat in the backing and put it on the long arm - in the depths of my cupboard so no photo.

3. rainbow squares - in process of quilting being unpicked



4. 2 from 1 awaiting border fabric


5. Disappearing nine patch




6. TB BOM - almost finished quilting when my machine developed problems




7. Modern V meets Thimbleberries scraps - quilting needs to be finished



8. Christmas table runner - stitcheries done just need to put it together


9. Love laugh live stitchery



10. accuquilt feathered applique - should look like this




11. Disappearing nine patch runner - half way through being quilted



12. TQS BOM - piecing finished. Needs to be pressed and wadding purchased. I have the backing somewhere. I want to do some custom quilting on my long arm for this one, so it may take a back seat for a few months.

No comments: