Friday, April 01, 2011

Gogogetaway

Another successful event. I liked six out of the seven classes I chose and here's some of what I completed. The rest will follow when finished.

The first layout was by Lorraine and I loved the idea of stripping off the top layer of the die cut and putting chipboard shapes underneath and embossing them. Several classes over the weekend had embossed details.



Probably my favourite layout of the weekend because it involved sewing!! Though the embroidery floss was rubbish and the eye of the needles provided were too large, but I had some sewing in my suitcase so not a problem. Also my photos were right and I was able to finish it all in class and bought myself a new signo white pen to highlight the alphabet stickers.



Kirsty's hybrid class suited my Egypt pictures perfectly and the plane moves across the page. I still need to fire up the A3 printer and get into hybrids more.



And finally the only photo I took all weekend. Fortunately however there is a group photo taken by Kirsty, who we hope will visit Jersey very soon.

No comments: