Sunday, February 13, 2011

LOAD13 forbidden journey


The same Ali Davis sketch as yesterday. I was going to do some dimensional dots instead of the circle of paper, but I moved the template and made a mess, so I covered the mess with the BG basics paper which I inked and did a circle of gems instead. Thanks to my sister, Joanne for two matching gems to finish the layout I started at yesterday's crop.

I didn't want to cover the themed Harry Potter papers too much so kept my embelishments to a minimum - some HP letter stickers, BG die cut journalling spot, Prima flower, chipboard button, baker's twine, Queen & Co die cut felt and bling from the grab bag we got in December.

Only one more crop until Gogogetaway.

1 comment:

Allison Davis said...

Another great layout from the sketch! I love the brads you added to the edge of the circle. :)