Saturday, February 12, 2011

LOAD 12 blues brothers at universal


Twelve of us at today's crop and it was lovely to catch up with ladies we haven't seen for a while. Everyone is always given a warm welcome even if you haven't been for a while.

Some photos from Universal with some stash purchased in Florida (die cut circle, star paper, jumbo ric rac and dotty thickers from the Disney outlet). I have almost finished another layout which just needs some more bling which I know Joanne has as we got identical grab bags from Queen & Co which I collected in Florida.

1 comment:

Allison Davis said...

I love, love, love your version of the sketch! You wouldn't think that the die cut patterned paper with the scallop edge would make a big difference in the look of the layout but it really does. I love it! :)