Friday, December 29, 2023

Friday finish - merry and bright

 

I focused this week on finishing Merry and Bright by Tiny Modernist which was a sewalong released at the recent Jingle Ball. All of the tiny details such a the snowflakes take longer to stitch than the larger motifs. I am pleased that I've even put away all of the threads used for the project.


You must be tired of seeing this project, but my Christmas present to myself arrived yesterday - The Green Machine from The Trimming Shop. The next joint project with my daughter is a handbag to display pins on so I needed this to apply magnetic fasteners. So, this weekend's task is to finish the bag. As using magnetic fasteners is a modification to the pattern, I am slightly nervous about ruining the bag by putting the fastener in the wrong position.


No comments: