Wednesday, December 06, 2023

November 2023 achievements

I feel quite accomplished this month with completing a lot of small projects. Despite our local retreat being cancelled, I did a retreat at home and successfully finished a number of projects, mainly mini quilts.

 1. Quietplay block turned into SCBU mini quilt


2. Perfectly Pieced October 2022  turned into SCBU mini quilt


3. One block of Kona 2024 BOM turned into SCBU mini quilt


4. Spice rack



5. Zeriano giant tote 


6. One mini spilt pouch needs to be bound inside and I plan to make the medium or large size too.



7. Quietplay mini quilt which I pieced at MQC retreat and have made into a cushion



8. Christmas decorations for my son.



9. I picked up two orphan blocks from a recent Guild meeting and they were perfect to make into another SCBU quilt. 


10. 2023 sampler


11. Final Prairie Schooler Santa



A successful month despite the other claims on my time.

No comments: