Monday, December 11, 2023

Jingle Ball recap


 

The Jingle Ball was a virtual cross stitching event held at the beginning of the month and organised by Lindy Stitches. It was very much designed for North Americans and the main part I could participate in was the stitching rooms, which was fun and the speed dating where you were matched with someone for a five-minute chat. I have linked up with several of the ladies via Instagram.



The event started on the Friday night but not until 11pm GMT so I had a quick look around the shops and downloaded some free charts that designers gifted to attendees. I only purchased two charts, both from Tiny Modernist. The first was Christmas Terrarium, and I already have Halloween Terrarium and then I purchased a mystery SAL, called Merry & Bright. The third clue is being released today and I have finished the first two clues apart from the white borders.


I still have to view some of the meet & greets and we have 30 days to view them, along with the two free classes. I think it's great value for $10 and will sign up for the 2024 event when it's released. I'd hope there will be more of a 24 hour approach in the future to cover all time zones.

No comments: