Wednesday, December 13, 2023

2024 UFO challenge

Now that I have finished the twelve challenges for 2023, I have dug out some of my UFOs, kits and patterns to compile my 2024 list. The list has a decidedly autumnal theme of charts I didn't stitch in 2023.

They are:

1. Sneakers - a joint project with Lizzie, my daughter which I hated doing but needs finishing or restarting


2. Red heart fabric purchased at Festival of Quilts 2023


3. Pink heart fabric purchased at Festival of Quilts 2023 by my daughter as a birthday present

4. Boo by Hello by Liz Matthews

5. Autumn Squirrel by Barbara Ana

6. October Cottage - I need to finish these even though I hate the fabric

7. September Cottage

8. Dancer by Barbara Ana

9. Halloween Tiny Town


10. Halloween Terrarium

11. Christmas Tiny Town

12. Cast a spell by Hands on Design


No comments: