Friday, December 01, 2023

December 2023 plans

Both of my adult children will be home for Xmas, but only my daughter finds projects for us to work on together!


1. Polar plunge by Hands on Design - I would like to fully finish two of the patterns for Christmas decorations for my daughter so that's a priority.


2. 2023 mini block sampler. I need to design one block as although the logo for the sewalong shows 49 blocks, there are only 48. I found that a little strange to be honest.



3.  I also have everything cut for the panda clams mini by Jo 2 Owls

4. Sewing Space Station by Arabesque Scissors

5. A clear fronted handbag for pin badges like this one. 

6. Perhaps one item of clothing? I have just purchased the pogonip pullover from Friday Pattern Company which I thought might work with some teddy like red fabric that I have in stash.


My longer term cross stitch project is Bower birds by Hello from Liz Matthews to join my two other completed red work pieces.  

No comments: