Both of my adult children will be home for Xmas, but only my daughter finds projects for us to work on together!
1. Polar plunge by Hands on Design - I would like to fully finish two of the patterns for Christmas decorations for my daughter so that's a priority.
2. 2023 mini block sampler. I need to design one block as although the logo for the sewalong shows 49 blocks, there are only 48. I found that a little strange to be honest.
3. I also have everything cut for the panda clams mini by Jo 2 Owls
4. Sewing Space Station by Arabesque Scissors
5. A clear fronted handbag for pin badges like this one.
6. Perhaps one item of clothing? I have just purchased the pogonip pullover from Friday Pattern Company which I thought might work with some teddy like red fabric that I have in stash.
My longer term cross stitch project is Bower birds by Hello from Liz Matthews to join my two other completed red work pieces.