Wednesday, December 20, 2023

WIP Wednesday - Merry & Bright

 
I started this sewlong (SAL) during the jingle ball at the beginning of December. The pattern is Merry & Bight by Tiny Modernist. My stitch counting is not great, so I have been adding the borders from part1 as I go.


Part 2 was the top right-hand block with these retro baubles, and I completed this block on time. Mainly because part 3 was released a day later than I expected.


Part 3 in the top left is a line of Christmas trees which are not quite complete. I decided to start on part 4 when it was released, and it is a Nordic Santa and has larger blocks of colour to stitch. This was my progress on Sunday.

The final part, part 5, is released today. Now what would have been the most efficient way to proceed? Finish part 2 which is mainly the last tree and some white accents or carry on with part 4? 






No comments: