Wednesday, September 04, 2024

September 2024 plans

We are away for the first two weeks of September so I need to realistic about what I can achieve! That would be a first. Our Guild UFO challenge has four months to go, and I am crossing my fingers for a cross stitch project to be chosen.

Christmas Tiny Town is one of my UFO challenge pieces that I started in August and plan to take on holiday with me, so even if it isn't chosen, it will be further along.



Another small piece that I have started and put to the side is Spring Quaker by Primrose Cottage in a pretty monochromatic lavender thread. Very portable for our holidays.

I have started the Pumpkins and Potions ladder quilt by Kimberbell Designs, but I haven't stitched many of the blocks. I should try and make good progress in September as Halloween will come and it won't be ready.

I had decided not to participate in the Jingle all the way sewalong with the Cristin Creates FB group. Imagine my horror when I was putting stuff away from finished projects, I discovered that I had already purchased the embroidery book and embellishment kit for the project. Shockingly I only purchased it in the last two months! I think I will try and arrange the blocks into a ladder quilt.



I would have liked this dress for my holiday, but I should do a toile and take my time. The fabric is already prewashed.

No comments: