Wednesday, August 24, 2022

WIP Wednesday- Light


This project is a free pattern from Barbara Ana and I thought I hadn't made much progress but I can now see how wrong I am. I am focusing on completing the dress and then I'll continue with the garland. This is my Guild UFO challenge for August and it's touch and go whether I will finish it.


We have been at Festival of Quilts in Birmingham and returned late Monday night. Both of our children flew back with me as we're having a fancy afternoon tea on Saturday at a local hotel to celebrate my 60th birthday. The celebration is lasting the whole month. 




We spent Monday in Birmingham shopping, eating and visiting the temporary home of the Commonwealth Games bull. We had booked on the  Monday night flight home due to a lack of communication but with hindsight it was a fortuitous move as Laura's flight on Sunday night was cancelled.



I will share our purchases with you later in the week. At the moment our dressmaking fabrics have been prewashed and are drying.




No comments: