Friday, August 12, 2022

It’s Friday!!!

 

Not much going on here. It is hot and I have had three hospital appointments this week and a four hour blood transfusion today. Not painful but just boring as you can’t do much.

I have been dithering about which project to work on this week and I have made good progress on the 1993 Prairie School Santa but I need to get the Barbara Ana fox finished for our group UFO challenge. A concerted effort on this piece should see it finished this weekend as I have no commitments.

I needed just one extra skein of DMC for this project so on Monday I went to a LNS to purchase it. By the time I got home, I'd lost it!! In more ways than one. So Tuesday another hospital appointment so I went back to the shop to purchase another skein which is now safely on my floss ring having been put on  floss drop.


No comments: