Monday, August 29, 2022

Monday mystery box


 This was my first #sewquirkymysterybox which arrived whilst I was at Festival of Quilts.

The contents were Aussie quirks themed so included a Vegemite sample and a fairy bread candle and chocolate. 


First out of the box was the vegan croc leather, love the purple which coordinates nicely with the striped zipper.

Then out came the variegated Madeira thread and a limited edition pin, so cute. Then zipper pulls and a pink ruler 2.5” x 8.5” - such a useful size.


What I thought were earrings turned out to be two limited edition zipper pulls (also purple).



Then, leaving the best until last, an Ibis @sewquirky pattern with a fabric kit to make it. A perfect retreat project ready to go.


Overall I think the mystery box was good value and the only thing I probably might not use is the brown vegan leather.




No comments: