Friday, June 03, 2022

May 2022 achievements

Well June was a busy month with trips to the Netherlands and Denmark and the project I've made most progress on is my Just My Type sewalong. I've also prepped three projects or is it four for the MQC retreat this weekend.


Just My Type needs to be bound, it's quilted, trimmed and ready to go to retreat


One more branch of Christmas Tree by Barbara Ana is complete but the depth of the branches is increasing as the number of snowflakes decreases.



1986 Prairie Schooler Santa - I've chosen this one to take on holiday again as it's simpler than many in the series. It is also the next one in date order to be done. 

UFO challenge - a quick make this month with a tub (pattern by Rosie Taylor) from Ugly Sweater blocks by Kid Giddy.



Free block Friday - I've made one setting test block with nine more to stitch and the cutting of the background is complete. Packed and ready for MQC retreat.


No comments: