Wednesday, June 01, 2022

June 2022 plans

Retreat is this month, happy dance. Two short visits to Liverpool this month so I am hopeful of a productive month.


1. 1989 Prairie Schooler Santa. I am now completing these in date order to keep me on the straight and narrow, no need to decide each month which to work on.



2. One more branch on Christmas Tree by Barbara Ana. Good progress has been made on the second branch on the right so that should be achievable as it's mostly snowflakes left.


3. Free block Friday - taking to retreat. Nine more setting blocks to make and then stitch the quilt top together. Hoping to work on this on the Saturday as the blocks are already cut out ready to stitch.


4. A new start - scrappy Happy Stripes Quilt Along with Emily Dennis. Strips are cut and packed ready for retreat. An easy Sunday project perhaps? I doubt I'll get even a baby quilt top finished though. My scraps are looking much more in control and all of the strips were cut from scraps.



5. Just My Type by Pen + Paper Patterns is quilted, trimmed and ready to pack for retreat. I just need to cut the binding strips so a to reduce the amount of stuff in my suitcase!! I plan to work on this on Friday afternoon for a quick finish.




6. Blazingstar bag by Sew Sweetness is packed for retreat but I'm not sure I'll make much progress with it, even a few pieces cut out would be a start. I think we're on week 4 of the SAL and all I've done is collect together my fabrics, interfacing and hardware.


7. Summer dress in some John Kaldor fabric and I'm going to try the Coco dress by Tilly and the Buttons. 

No comments: