Wednesday, May 04, 2022

Pour l’Amour du Fil


I have already shared photographs of what I purchased at the show and what classes I took but now it’s time to show you some of the quilts on show. 



The theme this year was Australia and they kept playing Men At Work  “Down Under”. There were some interesting interpretations of the theme for the competition and this entry caught my eye.


I was only au fait with the work of exhibitor Brigitte Heitland of Zen Chic. I wasn't able to do a class with her but I purchased the book instead.


The next quilt use my favourite line of Zen Chic, called something like Comma


Some designers had small unattended booths.


Here are some other works that caught my eye.








This Australian themed coat was a stunner which I spotted when I was queuing for customer service. I soon realised the lady was exhibiting.






Next year's theme is "The Netherlands" and my father is already planning the next trip.


No comments: