Wednesday, December 09, 2020

WIP Wednesday - Chinese Zodiac

 


I am bored of all of the little decorations on this project. I knew that was going to happen as all of the fans are finished and the animals are almost finished. I am working on the bottom right quadrant which is month 4 of 8. The pattern is by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery. I am also working on other cross stitch projects but I do need to finish this one as all of the others are fairly small. The recommended gold thread is a Petite Braid and Matt picked up in Las Vegas for me. It is much more forgiving than othr metallic threads I've used before.

In other news today is day 2/10 of self isolation with our daughter. I would have bought in anything she asked for but she didn't and is now craving sugary sweets and ice cream. Fingers crossed that the friend who has to collect two Christmas quilts, which I am long arming, can oblige. Lizzie's Day 0 test at the airport was negative and can look forward to another test on day 5 and day 10.

No comments: