Wednesday, December 02, 2020

December UFO update

I have edited my UFO list to remove any projects that I have added to my 2021 Guild UFO challenge.  I am looking forward to the restart of the Finishalong challenge on Instagram in 2021. I need something to look forward to!! So I have one month in which to finish these projects. Surely I can get three finished this month??

1. TQS BOM 2012 - all of the papers have been taken out and it's ready for quilting. what to put in the big plain sections is my main dilemma. Much of the quilt has a lot of detail so in those sections the quilting will be kept simple.





2Tate Modern quilt which was our challenge March project which is now ready for quilting.




3. The light by Barbara Ana designs

4. Spellville by Barbara Ana


5. Chinese Zodiac  by The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery


6. Alaska Rainbow - pattern by Landry Basket Quilts. All of the sections are complete and ready to sew togethr. Not sure how to quilt this one.

 



2 comments:

naveed loveman said...

on the pure beaches and pure forests of Panama.
cheapest printer ink

soft trending said...


Great article, I just passed this onto a co-worker who was doing a little analysis on this. And he in fact bought me breakfast because I discovered it for him. :). So let me rephrase that: Thanks for the treat! But yeah Thanks for taking the time to talk about this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you

Local IT Consultant | Refreshing Technology