Friday, December 11, 2020

Freebie Friday - advent cushion

 


I am pleased with how my advent calendar project is progressing. Last week was all about the pink and now I have knit through the reds, oranges, yellows and am now on the greens.


I adjusted the number of rows I'm knitting from five / six to six / seven. The size looks roughly about right so I will now continue with six rows of each. You can see from my scraps above that where I knit seven rows, there is barely any yarn left. I have been very bold and started throwing out the ball bands as there is so little left and I should just add them all to the box of Scheepje yarn that I didn't choose to add to my advent calendar. I am looking forward to seeing what the next two weeks brings.


This is day 4 of 10 of self isolation with our daughter. She had one University exam online yesterday, one today and two early net week so the time will pass quite quickly. I have just one customer quilt left to load on my long arm and then I can try and finish two of my own projects.

No comments: