Monday, August 03, 2020

WIP update - August 2020

I started July with 14 UFOs and finished with 12. As one was the project needing the most attention - Tula Pink's Hex on the Beach, I shouldn't be too disappointed in my progress. I have added two more projects into the mix but I have not included projects that I can't finish this quarter and so the list doesn't include the Tattoo quilt with @happysewlucky, sewalong with Karlee Porter, Chinese Zodiac SAL with @thefrostedpumpkinstitchery nor my Bonnie and Camille stars. 


1. TQS BOM 2012

2. My small world from 2016 which is pieced and partly quilted. 


3. Tate Modern quilt which was our challenge March project which is now ready for quilting.




4. Hoffman Dream Big Panel - I have started this and took it off the machine to work on customer quilts. I think this will be made into a bag once quilted.




5. Bits and bob blanket - pattern by Kay Jones - The I-cord edging is almost finished and then I need to sew in lots and lots of ends. This is our Jersey Modern Quilt Group's UFO pick for August so it ill be finished this month.



6. Linen dress

7. Libs Elliott sewalong - quilted and bound but it just needs some ends sewn in.


8. 1985 Prairie Schooler annual Santa

9. The light by Barbara Ana designs

10. 1987 Prairie Schooler Santa

11. Spellville by Barbara Ana


12. Spring sampler by Durene Jones

13. All aboard bag for Lizzie


14. Chasing Tigers sew along - star stream quilt in the cot size which requires six blocks and a lot of cutting out.

No comments: