Thursday, January 02, 2020

Q1 finish along 2020

I have joined the APQS finish along and the Jersey Modern Quilt Group finish along so everything is photographed, labelled and ready to go. I have added a couple of other projects that I would like to make if I finish the project chosen for the month.

1. Crescent tote - a great kit from Pink Door Fabrics. a perfect retreat project as it's kitted up and ready to go. I have already photocopied the pattern pieces so I don't spoil / lose any pieces.



2. TQS BOM Sedona Star from Jan 2012. No progress was made in 2019. I am thinking I need to do a little work on each project in this list every month so that it is less of a shock when a biggie is chosen.



3
. Tula Pink butterfly from October 2017. I need to move a few blocks and then quilt it.





4. Carolyn Friedlander tote - just needs binding.


5
. My small world from 2016 which is pieced and partly quilted. 


6. Five impossible things - partly quilted and needs re-pressing and to be quilted, trimmed and bound.





7. Tate Modern quilt which I need to start drafting again. I had made some templates but some were wrong and I might be able to use a circle ruler instead.



8. Tula Pink Hex on the beach - about 2/3 of the blocks are finished and most of the fabric I cut out and basted.




9. Hoffman Dream Big Panel - I need to load this and practise my free motion quilting. I have bought the threads and have a backing, so it's ready to go.


10. The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery Squad Ghouls. Two complete out of four



11. Bits and bob blanket - pattern by Kay Jones - about 2/3 finished and then it needs an I-cord binding

12. Mr Domestic cross body bag - at the time of taking this photo, I couldn't put my hands on the pattern and was awaiting nickel sliders which were missing from an order. However now both the sliders and pattern are in the bag.


Extras:
13. Linen dress
14. Rope basket - clothes line has already been purchased
15. Bowler bag - pattern by Mrs H which I won in a reent sewalong.
16. Scrap bag sampler bag 1
17. Scrap bag sampler bag 2
18. Libs Elliott sewalong - quilted and bound but it just needs some ends sewn in.
19. Christmas cross stitch
20. 2019 Prairie Schooler annual santa
21. 2018 Prairie Schooler annual santa
22. 1985 Prairie Schooler annual santa

No comments: