Sunday, January 05, 2020

Crescent tote complete

The number 1 UFO chosen for our guild 2020 challenge was for me the Crescent tote by Noodlehead- a great kit from Pink Door Fabrics. I planned it as a perfect retreat project as it's kitted up and ready to go. Yesterday I had a spare hour before going to a meeting, so I cut out all of the pieces and added the fusible fleece and iron on interfacing.


I lost my sewjo over Christmas so I was pleased to finish this project after returning from the meeting. If I was to make the tote again I would use Bosal instead of fusible fleece for a firmer bag and add a magnetic snap to the top of the bag.

 Inside the bag I added a piece of ribbon to hang keys from. Both the outside and inside pockets are a useful size.

My next job is some secret sewing for Friday's launch of the Scrap bag sampler.

No comments: