Wednesday, October 30, 2019

WIP Wednesday

I said I would share my plan for WIPs and UFOs with you. I thik I lost my mojo because I was so overwhelmed by projects and plans. Going forward I think I need to chose one quilting WIP, one cross stitch pattern and one knitting WIP to focus on each month. Once they're finished along with customer quilts, I can then work on something else.

So for October I chose the following:

1. snowflake sewalong - this is ready for quilting. Here is a progress shot.





2. I am going to finish one of the Ghoul Squad each month and there are four to complete. One is done and ready for framing. I'm calling this one Mrs Bones.


3. I had a deadline before going on retreat to finish two beanies with pom poms for my daughter. I stalled on this as I couldn't find a pattern that was the same yardage as the yarns Lizzie had purchased. Then I realised that if I searched for the yarn on Ravelry.com I might find inspiration. That worked like a dream and I finished the two hats. I have even knit another for Lizzie for Christmas.






My goals for November are:
1. Finish socks in progress
2. Finish a second Squad Ghouls cross stitch
3. Finish my La Fin du Monde quilt by Libs Elliott

I have two customer quilts to finish at the moment and three more that are ready to be delivered to me. I also want to right up a guide to prepping your quilt for longarming as I have had several quilts where the backing is too small.

If I get those done I will join in a Xmas cushion sewalong by The Crafty Nomad

No comments: