Friday, October 04, 2019

Snowflake SAL

As the #100days100blocks sew along comes to an end, I have joined in with the Snowflake QAL by ModernHandcraft I am planning to do scrappy turquoise background with low volume scraps for the snowflake. I also plan to cut all of the blocks with my Accuquilt as I need 3" finished squares and HSTs. First I am going to start with my scraps and then move onto FQs in my stash. I can even stash dive for the backing.

The Modern Quilt Club Retreat is coming up in two weeks time, and I think this is the perfect project. There is also a foundation pieced retreat project / cushion and I have all of my fabrics for that project packed and ready to go including wadding and backing. I will probably make up the cushion when I'm home unless I prep the backing of the cushion as I probably don't want to pack my tools for setting the poppers.


No comments: