Monday, October 28, 2019

Mojo Monday

Well I went on retreat taking several projects with me. I had a great time and made progress on al of the projects except one whilst I was away.

1. I prepped lots of reusable make up wipes which I finished when I got home. I stitched all of the squares together whilst on retreat and then what I hadn't finished, I turned and pined at my hotel on the Sunday night. I no longer have any worn or coloured towels, so this project is complete.


2. The retreat project by Jeliquilts was a fun make and I finished the top at the retreat but quilted it at home on my longarm. I love this zig zag quilting pattern which gives great texture. This is the last of this rainbow stripe that I used for the binding.


  I used a rainbow of poppers for the closure of this cushion cover.




3. I put together the four blocks for this mini quilt - pattern by Fat Quarter Shop and added the border, so it was ready to quilt when I was home. Another striped binding finished this project.

4. Lastly I worked on the Snowflake sewalong and I soon had six blocks done and ready to continue this week. I have been home alone sine I returned from the retreat as my husband has been away and left the car at the airport for me to collect as he flew out on the same day as I returned.




I have a plan for tackling my UFOs and WIPs as I go forward. I will share my plan with you on Wednesday.

No comments: