Tuesday, October 01, 2019

Q4 Finish along 2019

1. TQS BOM Sedona Star from Jan 2012. Not yet pieced together but progress was made in 2018.



2
. Tula Pink butterfly from October 2017. I need to move a few blocks and then quilt it.



3. My small world from 2016 which is pieced and partly quilted. This was the April project to finish for the APQS UFO challenge


4. Five impossible things






5. La Fin du Monde which I started as a quiltalong late 2018, but the background fabric got lost in the post, so progress stopped.







6. Tate Modern quilt which I need to start drafting again. I had made some templates but some were wrong and I might be able to use a circle ruler instead.


7. HST BOM  - I want to keep up with the blocks each month and finish it in December


8. Tula Pink Hex on the beach - this is the project I was working on for the #the100dayproject so I should make good progress on this during the third quarter.



9. Quietplay BOM 2019. 

10. Hoffman Dream Big Panel - I need to load this and practise my free motion quilting.


11. Snowflake QAL

12. The Frosted Pumpkin Stitchery Squad Ghouls.

13. Grey hat 1

14. Grey hat 2.

Can I get down to single figures in 2019? I think so but my big and oldest UFOs won't, I think, get any attention.

2 comments:

Georgi said...

Great project list ~ I LOVE that Sedona Star. Can't wait to see what you finish!!

SarahZ said...

This is an impressive list!!!! Older projects are harder to prioritize, for sure! On behalf of the Finish Along hosts, thanks so much for joining us, and Happy Sewing!!!