Friday, January 11, 2019

Q1 2019 finish along

There are some new entries for me in the finish along and some that have been hanging around for almost a decide. This year I  plan to finish everything that was started before 2018.

1. Jan Krentz star from 2010. This is now on my long arm and should be finished this month so that I can quilt some customer quilts as well as the fabric for item 11





2. TQS BOM Sedona Star from Jan 2012. Not yet pieced together but progress was made in 2018.




3. Lion from 2017



4. Tula Pink butterfly from October 2017. I need to move a few blocks and then quilt it.




5. My small world from 2016 which is pieced and partly quilted.




6. Five impossible things



7. La Fin du Monde which I started as a quiltalong late 2018, but the background fabric got lost in the post, so progress stopped.








8. Jo Avery Dresden plate - a Festival of quilts class in 2017

9. Tate modern quilt - this is my own design from a painting at the Tate Modern that I need to start again from scratch and cut templates.

10. Christmas tree quilt using a tutorial by Amy Smart

11. Catch all caddy- I have the Tula Pink fabrics but need to quilt them on my long arm. Possibly a project for JMQG rainbow retreat 2019 in March.

12. Miscellaneous Elizabeth Hartman blocks

13 Geeta Gamma globe

14. HST BOM  - I want to keep up with the blocks each month and finish it in December

15. Quilter's Planner BOM - I have made a start and may try and finish this one this quarter 

16. Tula Pink Hex on the beach

17. Oops I forgot the improv quilt from Poppyprint's class for London MQG.

I have more projects planned or on the go than I thought. however I now have no unfinished cross stitch projects, but I seem to have replaced them with knitting WIPs.

2 comments:

a.fox.made.this said...

Lots to keep you busy on this list Sue, there will be some beautiful finishes though. Good luck with it.

Lynne said...

Such a great variety of projects! I hope that you are making good progress! On behalf of the entire FAL crew, thanks for participating!