Tuesday, August 29, 2017

What the fade?!

Andrea Mowry's newest pattern is what the fade?! which is being run as a mystery knit along. My so faded sweater also by Andrea is languishing as I made The sections too short so I have run out of colours. It is about to be ripped out.




I have at last chosen my yarns for this mystery fade along and they are as follows:
Lone Star arts arts in an unknown colour
Pinata by stranded dye works
Sun set by Kate Selene
Marie Antoinette by fondant fibre 
Garden party by life in the long grass
I am undecided about colour F which at the moment is purple pop fizzle by Kate Selene

The pattern includes brioche which is new to me and I wonder if that is where the colours transition. More will be revealed on Thursday! And every Thursday thereafter for a couple of months.






No comments: