Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Fiesta block

http://doyoueq.com/blog/2015/03/2-week-block-design-challenge-for-everyone/
 
About a month ago I treated myself to EQ7 along with two books of exercises to guide me through the process of drawing blocks. I am definitely getting to grips with it, apart from my mouse control where I end up with random lines. Does anyone know if you can use a drawing tablet with EQ7?
 
Jane is the lucky recipient of my EQ5 software which I never got to grips with, but this time I plan on doing the monthly challenges on the website and work through the exercises.

 
This is the block I submitted for the competition which closes today. I've drawn inspiration from the fabric design. The fabric is colourful and out of my comfort zone but I'm pleased that I've entered and learnt how to add fabric to the library and import jpgs of fabric too.

No comments: