I started making this bag as a present over a month ago on my return from Berlin. I purchased the bee linen fabric in Berlin at Frau Tulpe. I've learnt a lot making this bag, including remembering to add interfacing where it tells you to. This would have made the interior pockets firmer. Buying the right sort of zip and also not cutting off the stopper, which resulted in me having to take out the long zip, which I had almost finished. Next time I would also sew the bottom binding to the exterior first rather than the interior.
And what I haven't shown you is the aqua Cotton & Steel on the inside of the zippered pockets.
I hope that the recipient of this make likes it.