And it's finished. I finished the binding at our guild morning meeting last week, just in time to enter it into our annual challenge that lunchtime. And I won. What did I win? A lovely Clover combined cutting, pressing and tracing mat.
My bows didn't turn out as well as I'd hoped, so I added three buttons to the centres and I was happy. These buttons are definitely vintage as they came from Esther's Mum's button tin which Esther gave me a few years ago. There were three perfect red buttons still stitched to the card they were bought on.
And the lovely Riley Blake backing. You can't beat a good dotty fabric. The binding was from my stash. I assume I bought it from Pink Castle, but I have no recollection of buying it. Oops.
I have about half a yard left of the spot which I hope is enough to back and bind my snowman cushion. My plan is to prepare it ready to stitch on Wednesday morning again at our Guild meeting. I plan to get at least two rows of stitching done on my last client quilt. Progress has been delayed as I decided to pick out a whole row. An hour to stitch a row and more than a few hours to unpick it. I should only manage two rows as I have two hospital appointments (one this morning and of course, one this afternoon), I'm helping to get a hall ready for a party this evening and the party this evening.