Thursday, December 11, 2014

Mr Snowman

Having finished Lori Holt's Quilty Xmas sewalong on Instagram, I started some of the snowman blocks which are so cute. And I've made four blocks into a seasonal cushion. Having asked friends for suitable buttons, I decided to use some crystals to emulate coal.

 
And here's the cushion along with the Quilty Christmas quilt.



Unless I manage to sew a Christmas present today, this will be my last finish for 2014. I am taking away my knitted Christmas bunting and my London cross stitch on holiday. That's about all that's ready to pack. Eek. Leaving it late as usual.

3 comments:

Ella and Nesta said...

The cushion is so pretty and fun! Love it. Your quilt is incredible too! Happy holiday.

QuiltCandy said...

What a gorgeous cushion Sue, and I love that quilt too. I hope it's one to keep? Have a wonderful holiday and a very Happy Christmas. x

the running hare said...

Have a great holiday Sue! The cushion and quilt are both lovely