Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Ahoy me hearties

 
Shiver me timbers, I've quilted Jane's boat quilt which she gave me last night in plenty of time for her 23 December deadline. I hope she's pleased with it. This is her third quilt since me giving her a few pointers at the end of September. I used the Japanese Cloud pantograph again and used a variegated thread called Sands of Time.



Jane designed the pattern herself and has used the same line of fabrics as her chicken quilt but with fewer different fabrics. I have another quilt promised for later this week with a January deadline and the Guernsey quilt is next to be loaded. I have just unwrapped it and it has a lovely Kaffe Fasset millefiori fabric for the background.





2 comments:

Diane-crewe said...

ooh! I like xx

Lorraine said...

This is gorgeous well done Jane, love the quilting also