All of the tradesmen have finished for the day and no one is returning for at least a week. The tilers start on Tuesday and should be finished by the end of the week. There are three things that are niggling us at the moment. All three have been mentioned, but I'll let Nick mention them again to the kitchen designer.
I finished another Zakka flower and pair of leaves today and added to the yellow flower, they look lovely. The book's project uses nine flowers, but I think I'll make a baby quilt using just four. They measure about 18" by 12" and with some borders will soon make a nice sized baby quilt.
I have also cleared my sewing table today. The last job I did was cut some more strips for the Fat Quarterly scrap strip swap, but now I need to buy some more ziplock bags to put the sets into. I thought I had loads of bags done, but I had only packed fifteen and had put some cut strips in the drawer with the completed bags. I think we have almost 30 swappers now, so it should be a lot of fun.
In just a week's time Sarah and I will be finalising our packing and checking in online. Can't wait.