Wednesday, October 02, 2024

October 2024 plans

September was a bust, so I need to work on the following still:

Christmas Tiny Town is one of my UFO challenge pieces that I started in August and I did some stitching on during our river cruise. Fingers crossed this is chosen for October as it should be a quick finish and then I can get it framed professionally.

Another small piece that I have started and put to the side is Spring Quaker by Primrose Cottage in a pretty monochromatic lavender thread. 

The Cristin Creates FB group are already on block 7 of the Jingle All the Way quilt so I have some catching up to do. My husband has finished painting the room which contains my long arm and embroidery machine so I should be able to make progress on this. I will use my own choice of fabrics again, but I did purchase the embellishment kit.


I would like to make two versions of the Cassie dress this month. The denim stars fabric is already cut out and I made a toile of the bodice.


The blue and pink floral is prewashed, but I will only cut it out once the denim version is complete.


I also have three customer quilts ready to quilt and I need to catch up on the Karlee Porter Graffiti quilting class. As my husband is away visiting his family for two weeks, in theory, this is all very achievable.

No comments: