Monday, July 08, 2024

Monday Make - The Focus Finder


As you might have guessed, I decided to finish the second Focus Finder by Arabesque Scissors for my daughter. The pattern is available for free here for a short time. 

The outside fabric is a favourite of Lizzie's which I paired with the Tula Pink hexies and neon fish. The graph paper is by Ruby Star Society.


My prep for retreat has progressed slightly. Yesterday I spotted my name badge and got my suitcase out. This morning I've put underwear next to my suitcase. My husband is going into town this morning, so I have asked him to pick up some Decovil Light for one retreat project which I will cut out this afternoon. I managed to put a machine needle through my nail yesterday whilst using my embroidery machine, so I've cancelled my manicure for Wednesday which frees up the day other than a hospital appointment in the morning.

 

No comments: