Monday, March 11, 2024

Monday make - folk sampler leaves


The Festival of Creative Arts finished yesterday, and we dismantled the exhibition in about 90 minutes. I am left with some entries to return to people and some certificates which weren't collected. I was delighted to get home to an ansaphone message that the one trophy I was missing for the prize giving tomorrow will be returned to me today. Such a relief.


It's time now to get back to some stitching and retreat preparation. We are now on week 10 of the Folk Art Sampler with Art East Quilting and the leaf block released yesterday was a good place to restart this project. The fact that it's an easier block made that an easy decision.


I have cut out a few of these blocks ready for retreat but I need to ramp up my cutting schedule and probably tidy my working space to make cutting out easier. But I now have three weeks complete out of ten. I have already started cutting out the week 2 acorns so that should be the next block to tackle.


 

No comments: