Wednesday, November 13, 2019

November progress

We are almost half way through November and I set myself the following goals at the end of October:

1. Finish socks in progress - done

2. Finish a second Squad Ghouls cross stitch - hampered by my new glasses not being correct for me, but I have now picked them up along with a pair for close up work, so I should be good to go. This is the one I completed in October.


3. Finish my La Fin du Monde quilt by Libs Elliott - hampered by ordering the wrong size of pre wound bobbins and I am having to wait for the replacements to be delivered. 



I have very nearly finished the background around the heart using a doodle pantograph by Karlee Porter. Then I am going to rewind the quilt and use a different pantograph for the heart itself.


No comments: