Wednesday, September 04, 2019

Work in Progress Wednesday - Perfect HST BOM


I am loving the 2019 Perfect HST BOM Block-of-the-Month program with Freshly Pieced. This is released on the first Monday of each month and I have completed all of the blocks up to and including August.  They are looking good and each month you make extra units for following months. 


I have run out of the butterfly fabric so have added another fabric from the same line which you can see in the picture of all eight blocks so far.


My only feedback on this BOM would be that it would have been better to have the large block for the centre of the quilt, in the first few months as the pieces are larger. I have endeavoured to use my Accuquilt to cut the HSTs which has been successful so far and in a few place I have eliminated extra seams.



1 comment:

Dolores said...

I like your use of colours. Very pretty.