Friday, September 13, 2019

UFO Friday #100dats100blocks


My quilt is finished and ready to donate to a local breast cancer charity. You may even be able to see that I embroidered my name in the heart block at the bottom right of the quilt. The quilt is called Kinship Sampler by Gnome angel. The sew along is still continuing but I wanted to get it finished.

The backing is by Carolyn Friedlander and I used some of the offcuts to line our holiday bags. Just laziness really as the large scraps hadn't yet been put away and went nicely with the black and grey outside of the bags.

I just need to decide what to work on when we return from Boston. I should probably finish quilting my It's a small world by Jen Kingwell but I will realistically start a small magazine project first.


2 comments:

DawnyK said...

It's lovely. Well done!

felicity said...

What a beautiful finish for a great cause!